We have successfully moved into our new home at Bloor and Lansdowne! 1292 Bloor st.
And what a move it was! Stalled cars, shattered trailer hitches, screaming crazies from the street corners. Our convoy of 6 bike trailers and two cars took over the streets with much satisfaction. We could not have made a grander entrance. Heartfelt and sweaty thanks to the folks who helped us move, those who volunteered their trailers and vehicles, and those who rode escort and managed traffic for us.
Now… To make this pile of boxes into a bike shop.
If you have experience with plumbing, carpentry, electrics, banging on nails, or cleaning scary basements. we need your help.
write to email@example.com
If you are good at scavenging construction supplies, here is a wish list of supplies, in order of necessity:
if you can give us any of these, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A working toilet.
- laundry tub (for washing parts and hands)
- washroom sink.
- 2×4’s preferably 8 ft long
- Drywall, 4×9 sheets.
- Robertson head screws, all lengths.
- 1/2 inch copper pipe and fittings. no runs less than 4 ft please.
- black plastic drain pipe, 4 inch and 2 inch.
- counter top, (any size or colour.)
- light fixtures