A DIY bike shop
- 1 July – Bike Pirates 11th birthday — there might be cake. Maybe. And limeade.
- 1 July – Canada Day Ride With Wavelength. 3pm to ??, Trinity Bellwoods to Humber Bay. More info here: http://www.wavelengthmusic.ca/
- 5 July – Volunteer Orientation. 7:00pm at the shop. Just show up, we’ll be happy to see you, and you, too, can be a Bike Pirate!
- 12 July – Mechanical Orientation. 7:00pm at the shop, probably bike stripping for volunteers.
- 21 July – Craft night. 7:30pm — Silk screen? Buttons? Canvas bags? Mending? Watch the listserve for breaking news!
- 26 July – Monthly Meeting. Pirate governance stuff, but open to anyone who wants to come. What can i say, it’s a meeting. But sometimes we have snacks.
- 28 July – Movie Night (maybe). 7:00pm — aww. c’mon. Of *course* there’ll be movie night. We still haven’t seen The Bicycle Thief, and there’s 6 more episodes of Yowamushi Pedal.
- 31 July - Pedestrian Sunday in Kensington Market. Noon to 6pm. Pirates! In their Pirate-tent! will be doing safety checks, as usual, for cyclists in the Market.